They are not too difficult to implement and if done right, they can provide an easy way to save the effort of creating content. Don’t worry today, we will learn how to deploy nextjs to AWS ec2.
Most of the AI-based solutions are sold as solutions for those companies that are interested in automated content generation. A few software vendors like Amazon and Microsoft offer them as a service.
If we have no idea what to write or if our topic is not that simple, what will we do? For instance, how can we explain if we cannot start generating content for our website? There may be some company which does offer solutions like predictive writing or automated search engines but most of these solutions require large amounts of data from your website and may take some time to build up.
For many people, this is just not possible considering their busy schedules or the amount of content generated daily by their users. These people need an easier way allowing them to concentrate on other things, in their case creating high-quality products with minimum effort on their part.
How to decide which instance you should use it?
Before deploy, you have to check your application size or how big your applicate are. suppose your nextjs application is:
Small: then you should use Free instance t2 micro
Medium: then you should use paid t2.small instance
Large: then you should use paid t2.large instance
To Setup next.js in Linux ec2 instance server installation in AWS
- Connect to your Linux instance as
- Run command : sudo yum install -y gcc-c++ make
- Run command : curl -sL https://rpm.nodesource.com/setup_16.x | sudo -E bash –
- Run command : sudo yum install -y nodejs
- Run command : sudo yum install -y git
- Run command : sudo yum install -y pm2
- Run command : Git clone url
- Run command : Npm i
- Run command : Npm run build
- Run command : Sudo pm2 start npm –name “gyan” — run start:prod Or Sudo pm2 start npm –name “gyan” — run dev
if you want to know how to add SSL certificate in AWS without route 53 when you are using ec2 instance then you are in right place.